[PACapitalChapter] Meeting this Saturday Sept 19

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:40:57 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I look forward to seeing everyone in our next Zoom meeting this Saturday
the 19th at 10.
We will be discussing state convention, which will take place at the
Sheriton Station Square in Pittsburgh.
It will be a hybrid - partially with in-person and virtual activities.
I would encourage everyone who has not done so to register via www.nfbp.org
as soon as possible.
If you plan to attend virtually, you still must register to be eligible for
voting and door prize drawings.
To my knowledge, the number of in-person attendees will be capped at 125 to
allow for distancing.

I have asked Emily join our meeting to update us on the latest news around
accessible voting and legislative happenings.
Please also don't forget about our Panera e-gift card fundraiser as well.
See everyone on Saturday and take care.
--
Jason Polansky