[PACapitalChapter] [NFBP-Erie] New address for the PA Client Assistance Program

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:15:54 UTC 2021

Hi Kayla,

The Client Assistance Program serves all of Pennsylvania, so you can contact Steve Pennington whenever you have difficulty getting the services you need from the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services.

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation