[PACapitalChapter] FW: [NFBP-Talk] White Canes connect - Episode 1

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:18:32 UTC 2021

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lisa Bryant via
NFBP-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 5:11 PM
To: nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] White Canes connect - Episode 1

Hello PA Federationists!

We are more than excited to announce the launch of White Canes Connect, the
monthly NFB of PA podcast, spotlighting you, our PA federationists and the
wonderful things you are doing.

Click here <http://nfbp.org/whitecanesconnect>  to listen to the premiere
episode featuring Stacie Leap, a Keystone Chapter member and founder of the
Blind Parents Support group.

Hear Stacie's story of violently losing her sight, her faith, and her
journey back to helping herself and others.

Thanks to all of you for your name suggestions. We welcome your feedback,
and story ideas.

Have a new member or board appointment? Let us meet him/her

Hosting a fundraiser? Take advantage of free advertising

Send your stories to David Goldstein or Lisa Bryant at
whitecanesconnect at gmail.com <mailto:whitecanesconnect at gmail.com>

Let's keep building the Federation!

Your hosts:

David and Lisa