[PACapitalChapter] FW: [Nfbp-board] Virtual piano bar fundraiser

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:23:12 UTC 2021

From: Nfbp-board <nfbp-board-bounces at lists.nfbp.org> On Behalf Of Emily Gindlesperger via Nfbp-board
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 8:29 AM
To: nfbp-board at lists.nfbp.org
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [Nfbp-board] Virtual piano bar fundraiser

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to write a brief email regarding the student division virtual piano bar fundraiser. This fundraiser will occur Saturday, March 27 7 PM ET and registration is five dollar minimum. And even specific zoom room will be emailed out after registration and obviously prior to the event.

We understand that there may be chapter members, friends and family that do not have email or do not have the ability to register online, so we were hoping the chapter presidents it would be able to identify these people. We will be excepting checks made out to the state affiliate for the fundraiser and if the chapter president or other friends can get the information to us we would be able to provide the zoom call in information to a specific contact person.

Simon and Angelina will be performing a variety of piano songs for the fundraiser.

Here is the link

http://nfbp.org/virtual-piano-bar

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad