[PACapitalChapter] Capital Chapter Meeting this Saturday- joining with Keystone chapter

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:02:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We will be meeting via Zoom this Saturday at 10.
This month's meeting will look a little different, as we will be joined by
federationists from the Keystone Chapter in Philadelphia.
We will be listening to the presidential release, as Joe Drenth from the
Keystone chapter will play it for us.
Then, our guest speaker, Maggie Felton, from Vanda Pharmaceuticals will be
joining us to discuss the Non-24 hour Sleep Cycle Disorder and allow time
for questions.
After Maggie's presentation, the Keystone chapter will discuss matters of
fundraising and other ideas.
I am encouraging everyone who is able to stay in the meeting and listen and
contribute to their discussion, so that perhaps we will have new ideas on
ways that we can build our chapter.
I am pasting the Zoom meeting info below; there will be a password this
time.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Topic: Keystone Chapter Meeting

Time: March 20, 2021 9:45 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888?pwd=Q2I5dkdJa25QYkxJRWdyaGlpQlZhZz09

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

Password: 123321