[PACapitalChapter] Capital chapter meeting this Saturday

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:22:22 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Hope everyone is doing well.
Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Saturday at 10.
We will listen to the presidential release and then Emily will join us to
discuss legislative updates.
Then, we will start discussing state convention. We are planning to have a
hospitality suite and want to start forming relationships with local
businesses for sponsorships and door prize donations. I have been in
contact with a connection at the Wesh Shore Chamber of commerce to start
facilitating this.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Below is the meeting information.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)