[PACapitalChapter] 2021 NFB of Pennsylvania Convention

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:38:05 UTC 2021

Our 2021 National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania convention is
right around the corner, from 1PM on Thursday, November 11, through noon on
Sunday, November 14.
We have many exciting events and speakers, so you will not want to miss this
year's convention.
If you plan to attend and have not yet registered please do so immediately
using our online convention registration form
<http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/> . You also need to make room reservations
at the hotel, so please call the Crowne Plaza at 717-234-5021.
Our National Representative will be Shawn Callaway, president of the NFB of
Washington, DC, and a member of the board of directors of the National
Federation of the Blind.
If you registered and did not purchase the lunch meals we offer, please be
aware that  the hotel restaurant is only open for breakfast and dinner and
there are limited options outside of the hotel for lunch.
You can still purchase additional meals through our registration form
<http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/> , even if you already registered-just
enter zero for the number of people you are registering when returning to
buy extra meals.
The agenda will be coming out very soon, so please stand by.
If you have any questions about the convention please read our convention
information web page <http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/>  or email me at
vp at nfbp.org <mailto:vp at nfbp.org> .
Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787