[PACapitalChapter] Chapter/ state convention updates

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:48:40 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to send out a few updates before our meeting tomorrow.

Hospitality suite: We have decided as the affiliate board not to have the
hospitality suite, due to logistics around the hotel and the expense.

Convention registration: Registration is open at
www.nfbp.org/convention
Where you may also purchase meals and sign up for seminars.

Chapter basket for auction: I really want us to get cooking with this and
have a solid plan for items that we want it to contain.

Also, I will be riding in a car douring the meeting, on my way to see
family in Richmond, VA, but will still be able to use Zoom on my phone.
Hoping I'll be able to get the presidential release downloaded to another
device, so that we can listen to it.

I look forward to hearing from you all tomorrow

--
Jason Polansky