[PACapitalChapter] Hello all!

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:18:02 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone! My name is Sadie McFarland. I am moving from the Ohio Valley area and will be in this area for the next several years. I have been spending my summer in the area as an intern for Hersheypark. I am legally blind and was an active member in the Ohio Association of blind students. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully being able to attend some meetings. I am a low vision student and will be attending college at Messiah University, majoring in marketing.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com