[PACapitalChapter] FW: [GreaterPhilly] Washington Seminar | National Federation of the Blind

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:53:35 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: GreaterPhilly <greaterphilly-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENICE BROWN via GreaterPhilly
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 11:27 AM
To: Greater Philly Email <greaterphilly at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENICE BROWN <dbrown8827 at aol.com>; Rita Johnson <ritaj6207 at gmail.com>
Subject: [GreaterPhilly] Washington Seminar | National Federation of the Blind

Hi Everyone,

Here is information about the upcoming 2023 Washington Seminar. The Washington Seminar is the NFB’s yearly legislative conference held in Washington DC.If you are interested in attending, please let our legislative chairperson know. Emily Gindlesperger can be reached at: vp2 at nfbp.org, and at: 724-216-7023

If you speak to Emily and you still need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Denice Brown

https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar

Sent from My IPhone