[PACapitalChapter] Meeting Saturday morning

George N. Peters george.peters at verizon.net
Thu Dec 15 14:26:23 UTC 2022

 You might want to include the start time. I think it's 10AM but I could be wrong.
Nick

    On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 08:58:34 AM EST, Jason Polansky via PACapitalChapter <pacapitalchapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Good morning all,
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Letting everyone know that I do plan to have a meeting this Saturday. We will listen to the presidential release and discuss elections for next year, as well as what we would like to accomplish / more coffee shop meetings etc.
Also a reminder that membership dues are due to Carlton on the 31st.
Look forward to hearing from all of you and please see below for Zoom information.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888
Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,2159880888# US
+(Chicago)
Dial by your location
      +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
      +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)