[PACapitalChapter] FW: Zoom Info. for Ordination Service

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:16:17 UTC 2022

Friends,

Below you will find zoom information to attend my Ordination Service this Sunday, Feb. 6th at 3 pm.  It is a joy and an honor to welcome you all and to share this milestone event with you!  I am aware that Jason will be in attendance in-person, but for any of you who are unable to make it in-person, this zoom option is available for you.  I hope to have you present there!  Thank You so much!

Blessings,

Mark

Mark Pickens

345 Hummel Street, Unit B