[PACapitalChapter] Nearby grocery and pharmacies in Pittsburgh

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:46:29 UTC 2022

All,

I have done my best to find the nearest options, the Pittsburgh hotel's zip
code is 15219.

Hope this is helpful to all who will be joining us in Pittsburgh next week!

Groceries:

Walmart:

877 Freeport Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Call Store, 412-782-4444.

Quick Schwartz Super Market Inc

1901 Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Phone: (412) 281-3534.

Whole Foods

5700 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Phone: (412) 441-7960.

Pharmacies:

CVS, 242 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222

CVS 4610 Centre Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15213.

Rite Aid #06712

100 Forbes Avenue

Ste 100

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Phone: (412) 338-8614.

Walgreens, 5956 Centre Ave Ste 4, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.

Walgreens, 7628 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15221

Marsha drenth

email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com>

Sent with my IPhone

Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my
iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate
errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.