[PACapitalChapter] Treasurer's Report for October 15 Chapter Meeting

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:20:53 UTC 2022

Thank you Carlton,
See everyone tomorrow at 10 a.m.
We will be discussing our coffee event next weekend and auction items for state convention.
Please see Zoom info below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888
Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
      +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
      +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)