[PACapitalChapter] Idea Coffee in Mechanicsburg

Timothy McCarthy thmccarthy at icloud.com
Fri Oct 21 23:18:58 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

As a reminder tomorrow October 22 from 10:00am to 12:00pm members of the Capital Chapter will be at Idea Coffee in Mechanicsburg for a community outreach event during Blind Equality Achievement Month, and  White Cane Awareness.  We look forward to  all who can attend to be apart of this wonderful community event.

> NFB of PA Capital Chapter
> Community Outreach Event
>

> Conversations with  Coffee
> at Idea Coffee
> 121 Walden Way,  Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050, United States
> https://www.idea-coffeehouse.com/
>

> October 22,2022
> 10:00am to 12:00pm
>  Event Date/Time:
>

> This October meet with members of the NFB of PA Capital Chapter as we raise awareness in our community during Meet the Blind Month, and celebrate White Cane  Awareness.  Hear our experiences in our community as we come together through conversations with coffee.
>

> Please reach out to Tim McCarthy
> by phone (717)554-0643, or email thmccarthy at icloud.com if you have any questions about this event.

Sent from my iPhone