[PACapitalChapter] Hello from a new member

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:07:41 UTC 2022

Hi Adriana. Welcome to the Nfb of Pennsylvania capital chapter! We are proud to have you as a new member! My name is Hillary McFadden. I am a totally blind woman at the age of thirty-nine and I am a speed skater! Don’t worry someone skates in front of me backwards and tells me where to go on the ice. And they are sighted. I hope we can stay in touch. Sincerely: Hillary McFadden

Sent from my iPhone