[PACapitalChapter] Conversations with Coffee

Timothy McCarthy thmccarthy at icloud.com
Sun Sep 25 18:58:43 UTC 2022

Hello everyone we are excited to be having our second in person meet and greet over coffee in October at Idea Coffee.  Details bellow.

NFB of PA Capital Chapter
>> Community Outreach Event

>> Conversations with  Coffee
>> at Idea Coffee
121 Walden Way,  Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050, United States
https://www.idea-coffeehouse.com/

October 22,2022
10:00am to 12:00pm
>>  Event Date/Time:

This October meet with members of the NFB of PA Capital Chapter as we raise awareness in our community during Meet the Blind Month, and celebrate White Cane  Awareness.  Hear our experiences in our community as we come together through conversations with coffee.

Please reach out to Tim McCarthy
by phone (717)554-0643, or email thmccarthy at icloud.com if you have any questions about this event.

Sent from my iPhone