[PACapitalChapter] April Meeting coming up Saturday

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:22:20 UTC 2023

Hello all,

It has been a beautiful week here in Central PA
Wanted to let everyone know that we will be meeting this Saturday at 10 a.m. via Zoom and discussing future coffeeshop events

One of my college friends is conducting some market research, in which she is seeking blind individuals to partake in a 90-minute Zoom study involving the Social Security Administration's web site
She is with a company based in New Cumberland called fieldgoals.us
It includes compensation of $150 and she is looking to survey as many blind individuals as possible
I am pasting the link to the initial survey here.
https://panelfox.io/s/FieldGoals-1709

Below is the link to the Zoom meeting. See you all then!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888
Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,2159880888# US
+(Chicago)
Dial by your location
     +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
     +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)