[PACapitalChapter] Treasurer’s Report for March 18, 2023 Meeting of the Capital Chapter of the NFB of Pennsylvania

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 14:09:43 UTC 2023

Jason,

Jim's purchase for the Panera Bread gift card was made through the
affiliate PayPal account, Thus, the money from that transaction must come
from the affiliate. I have not received any funds from the affiliate for
Jim's Panera Bread gift card purchase. The Treasurer's Report I prepared
references that this is still owed to the Chapter (under Unrealized Assets).

I have no record of Michelle Bernetski purchasing a gift card, and that is
why I did not include it under Unrealized Assets. I'm assuming this was
recent, so Tim should have all of the information about that transaction.

Hope this helps,
Carlton

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
BEAR--Blindness Education and Advocacy Resources
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Low Vision
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA   17015
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: BrailleMom

*This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. * These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission
of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not
constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s),
or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and
online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information
without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act
on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.