[PACapitalChapter] FW: [NFBP-Jigsaw] reminder of today's deaf blind division meeting

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:21:34 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Jigsaw <nfbp-jigsaw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook via NFBP-Jigsaw
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 8:44 AM
To: NFB of Pennsylvania Jigsaw (At-Large) Chapter List <nfbp-jigsaw at nfbnet.org>; NFB PA list <nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>; Sherri Rodgers <sherge1299 at gmail.com>; Sherri Rodgers <susanlr55 at gmail.com>
Cc: Chris Westbrook <westbchris at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBP-Jigsaw] reminder of today's deaf blind division meeting

Are you struggling with blindness and hearing loss? Are you the parent or caregiver of a blind child who is struggling with blindness and hearing loss? Then please come to the NFB of Pennsylvania deafblind division meeting. It will be held today September 11th at 7 pm via zoom. The zoom information is below. If you have any questions, feel free to text or call me at 570-506-4760 or email me at  <mailto:westbchris at gmail.com> westbchris at gmail.com. Here is the zoom information:

Zoom link:  <https://zoom.us/j/98011745391> https://zoom.us/j/98011745391