[PACapitalChapter] Sweeten Your Easter & Support a Great Cause - Order Your Chocolate Delights Now!

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Tue Mar 19 16:40:29 UTC 2024

Hey there, PA Federationists!

There’s little time left to get delicious chocolate candy and support the Pennsylvania Organization of Parents of Blind Children. Go to NFBPofPA.org/candy <https://www.nfbofpa.org/candy> to place your order. With Easter coming, get your Easter candy and support our division.

My personal favorite is the mini milk chocolate-covered pretzels. They come in two sizes and three flavors: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate. The Easter-themed pail will add to your Easter celebration.

The BashEgg® also looks like fun. It includes mini pretzels, pectin jelly beans, and a wooden hammer to open it like a piñata!

If prompted for a code, enter 10-0316 <https://www.nfbofpa.org/candy> for the Parents of Blind Children to get credited for the sale.

Don’t wait; the fundraiser ends on March 22!

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>