[PAGDU] Hello

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Mon Nov 20 14:27:41 UTC 2017

Hello Victoria and all,

Thanks to David Andrews for setting this list up for us.

It was nice to read your introduction, Victoria, and I hope Purdue has a nice birthday this coming weekend. *smile*

Joseph Drenth
Senior R&D Software Engineer
JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems
400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457
www.jbtc-agv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: PAGDU [mailto:pagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Victoria Herrera via PAGDU
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 6:04 AM
To: pagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Victoria Herrera
Subject: [PAGDU] Hello

Hello group, I just wanted to send a message to test this out. My name is Victoria Herrera. My guy dogs name is Purdue. I got him from guide dogs of America in Southern California. His birthday is this weekend coming up and he will be nine years old. We have been working together for seven years. He is my second guy dog in is a Amazing.

Sincerely:

Victoria Herrera
Mobile: 214-533-6034
License massage therapist