[PAGDU] Dog Guide Meeting Happening Now via Stream

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:42:48 UTC 2022

Sorry, please disregard my most recent email about the PAGDU meeting being
streamed. This email was stuck in my Out Box until my laptop connected to my
home network just now. The Internet connection at the convention hotel was
very unreliable.

Joseph Drenth
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer