[Perform-talk] A CD you'll love.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 20:46:27 UTC 2008

Hi list members.  I just listened to and reviewed a wonderful CD for  the
Holidays.  please go to this link on CD baby and pick up a copy of this  new
Christmas CD from Kings highway.  Craig, the song writer who put this  together is
married to a wonderful song writer in her own right named Laura  Berman, and
She has comtributed to my march efforts in the passed.  Here's  the link to
it.     _http://cdbaby.com/cd/kingshighway_ (http://cdbaby.com/cd/kingshighway)

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.