[Perform-talk] Rock Around The Christmas Tree With The Djd Invasion Christmas Special Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:52:38 UTC 2008

Hi To All and a happy holiday!
Please read this entire notice as it contains information you'll need to participate in tonight's online Christmas party!

You have been invited to attend tonight's annual Christmas party presented by The Djd Invasion internet radio show and site, and hosted by Djd and friends!!!
The fun begins tonight at 7 PM central (8 PM eastern, 6 mountain and 5 pacific). This annual Christmas party, which has become a Djd Invasion Christmas tradition will feature some great comedy holiday classics to the traditional Christmas classics you've come to know and love and some more modern tunes thrown in.
During tonight's show, you can feel free to
Contact me by email or msn messenger at the address
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
by skype when songs are not being played at the address
thedjdinvasion
by telephone live on the air when songs are not being played and we're on the mic by calling
1-516-874-5071
Or if you'd like to leave a pre recorded message expressing holiday cheer for that special someone or for the listeners call in at
1-775-464-6623

So if you're rapping presents, or just hanging out and want to rock around the Christmas tree with The Djd Invasion, join me then at the times mentioned above for several hours of Christmas cheer and good fun! You can attend tonight's Djd Invasion Christmas party of 2008 by saving this email, and at 7 PM central time (8 eastern, 6 mountain and 5 pacific) use the following link to listen:
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/christmasparty2008.html

These holiday shows are fun, and I believe this one will be too, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com