[Perform-talk] For your amusement

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Dec 28 22:10:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Earlier this week, my husband, who is reading excerpts from a book by
the late humorist Sam Levinson, came across the following quote.  It
continues to amuse me.  Theoretically, its from his mother's cookbook
which he claims is impossible to decipher.

"When huckleberries are too expensive, prunes make better grape jelly
than raspberries."
*grin*
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.11420