[Perform-talk] Google's BlogSpot driving me nuts! Can anyone help?

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Nov 26 17:22:01 UTC 2008

Hi all you techie folks,

I've been trying to leave comments on Google's blog spot site.  I have a
G mail account.  It's not clear if you need to be registered to leave a
comment on someone's blog, but signing in with my g mail account doesn't
work.  Also, when I try to get the RECAPTCHA audio, nothing happens.
I'm led to a page which asks me to make sure my speakers and sound card
work.  Eventually, I get to an online form with combo boxes that have
nothing to do with RECAPTCHA.

I've had problems on a number of occasions with different blog spot
pages and before with Google in general.  How do you get in touch with
these people?
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.11210