[Perform-talk] windows media player

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 21:11:34 UTC 2008

hello david,

well, i know that you love winamp, but it was confusing to me. i might have to go in that direction if this problem keeps up! i will download it again this evening, and if i'm still confused with it, or having problems with it i will call you about it.

thanks for the advice as always, and i will talk to you soon dear!

hugs always,

From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever at gmail.com>