[Perform-talk] Sister Beth Returns Tonight On The Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:10:25 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
First, my sincere apologies for not having a Djd Invasion show last week. Windows crashed shortly before show time. I'm happy to say I'm back up now though, and you'll get a Djd Invasion show tonight, and after Easter I'll do my Around The World in 180 Minutes theme.
Getting back to tonight though...
The Djd Invasion will take to the air waves at 6 PM central (7 PM eastern) and will feature some pop, country, and an appearance by my sister Beth as a co host.
During the program, you can contact us by email/msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when we're not playing songs, feel free to call us up on the phone live at
516-874-5071
This should be a fun show, so to listen, save this email, and at 6 PM central which is 7 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to be connected to the program. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A DJd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com