[Perform-talk] E Mail Accessibility Survey for Doctoral Student

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Apr 11 16:49:11 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,
Brian Wentz is a doctoral student at Towson University near Baltimore
and is doing
research with Dr. Jonathan Lazar on email accessibility issues for blind
users. He relocated to Keystone College in the Scranton area in August,
and actually lives near us. He is  currently doing a survey related to
his research on email accessibility,
The survey is web-based and has been tested in JAWS.  I took it and it
went smoothly.  He would appreciate as much help in distributing this as
possible.

The link to the survey is
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/76175/email-usage-survey-for-blind-users

His contact information is:
Brian Wentz

brian.wentz at keystone.edu
Division of Business, Management, and Technology
Keystone College
One College Green
La Plume, PA 18440
570-945-8423

Thanks,
Donna Hill
--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.12160