[Perform-talk] Writers Division activities at Convention

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Apr 15 14:47:05 UTC 2009

*NATIONAL CONVENTION 2009*

*NFB Writers' Division Announcement*

By Robert Leslie Newman

President NFB Writers' Division

During national convention The Writers' Division is hosting two events.
The first is a workshop on Seminar Day, Friday July 3^rd , from 1:00
P.M. until 3:00 P.M. This will be an opportunity to sit and visit with
Mr. Lev Raphael, a Michigan author of fiction and nonfiction; a
fictional series, the Nick Hoffman Mysteries and several non-fiction
volumes, including the April release of "My Germany" (about his parents,
Holocaust survivors). This is open to all interested parties and there
will be a charge of $5.00 paid at the door. (Watch the convention
schedule for room number).

the second event is the Writers' Division's annual meeting to be held on
division Day, Sunday July 5th, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. It is open to
visitors and if you are a person who wishes to have anything to do with
the world of writing, please come join us. (Watch the convention
schedule for room number.)

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.12180