[Perform-talk] Take A Trip Around The World On TOnight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:56:44 UTC 2009

Attention All Lovers Of Culture And Travel!!! This Djd Invasion Show Is For You!!!
At last, the long-awaited, highly anticipated Around The World in 180 Minutes show is going to air tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 6 PM central time (7 PM eastern time) up until 9 PM central (10 PM eastern).
This means that each song will feature a tune either in a different language, a song that combines different languages, or a song with a title in a different language than English.
And with all of these songs, you'll gain some interesting knowledge about the tunes too. For instance,
Find out why a Peruvian play from 1913 landed Paul Simon in court
Learn how a Catholic church crusader brought about a #1 song from 1963
And learn about one of the most popular tourist sites in Paris
And more!!!
All of this, plus your requests by email/msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing songs, you can give me a call by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or by skyping me at
thedjdinvasion
to be connected with me live on the air!
This adventure around the world, which will even include stops in Japan and Africa, should keep you interested and entertained for three hours, so to listen, save this email, and at 6 PM central or any time over the following three hours from that time, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to be connected to the program! I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com