[Perform-talk] Close Out The Month April With Me And Sister Beth On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:10:53 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
The last Djd Invasion of April airs tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 7 PM eastern.
This evening's show will feature some pop, country, and maybe some new music and a possible Cash It Or Trash It Track, you'll just have to tune in to find out! Sister Beth is expected to be there also.
During the show, you can send requests or say hi by emailing me at
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
by msn messenger at
request at acbradio.org
or when I'm on the mic, you can feel free to call in and chat with me live on the air by dialing
1-516-874-5071
to be connected live to The Djd Invasion.
This should be a fun show, so to check it out, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern up through 10 PM, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to be connected to the program. I hope you'll join me and Beth tonight!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com