[Perform-talk] Seeking substitutes for PAD's media office September & October

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 00:14:09 UTC 2009

hello donna,

thanks for seending this notice out to the list. this sounds good and, a good way for me to inquire more work experience in media relations to add to my resume. so, yes i would love to assist with this and be a substitute for you this fall!

just email me all of the information to my email address at amylsabo at comcast.net and, i will be happy to assist you on this!

thanks again and i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
from amy