[Perform-talk] Seeking substitutes for PAD's media office Tonal Tonal Harmony

Brad Dunse brad at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Aug 21 21:34:11 UTC 2009

Some time ago the book Tonal Harmony was suggested. The latest 2009 edition
of this book has been processed by RFB&D and I've since donloaded it. Now
I've a question. I see the only workbook available on RFB&D that
accompany's this text book was copyrighted in 1984, has anyone used
the  long since written workbook with any of the later versions of the text
book? It may well yet be pertinant to the text but I didn't want to
download it if it was obsolete.

Thanks.

Brad

Brad Dunse, ASCAP

www.braddunsemusic.com
715-760-0712

Check out our popular Vietnam tribute song entitled "The Wall" at:
http://www.myspace.com/wallsong

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse