[Perform-talk] Sister Beth, James And Friends Join Forces For The Last Djd Invasion Of August Tonight On Radio360

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:27:14 UTC 2009

Hi All!
Well, it's almost September..Time for going back to school or college. In some cases it also means going back to work.
Since The Djd Invasion show will be taking a labor day week off, I invite you tonight starting at 7 PM eastern to join me, Beth and James, and possibly other friends who might call in too, as we present tonight's last Djd Invasion of the summer.
This evening's show will feature
Some awesome upbeat pop and country with perhaps some rock thrown in
The usual light-hearted chatter that goes on during a Djd Invasion show
Your calls
And more...
During the broadcast, we can be reached by email, msn messenger or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic, we can be reached by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
I'm looking forward to providing some last minute musical enjoyment for you as the summer vacation winds down. So if you plan to be there, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to tune in to the live program. You can listen in by phone too, just dial
516-717-1674

We hope to see you there for tonight's Radio360 Djd Invasion show.
Best regards,
David Dunphy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4381 (20090830) __________

http://www.eset.com