[Perform-talk] A PR Op for anybody who has been ripped off in songwriting/performing scams

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Dec 3 17:53:11 UTC 2009

Hi PAD friends,

I just came across this query from a guy writing a book on the scams that are out there in the performing arts world.

   -----------------------------------  29)Summary: Looking for stories for my next book   Name: Randall Rutledge   Category: General  Email:
randall at randallrutledge.com
  Title: Writer / Author   Media Outlet: Rutledge Media Group   Specific Geographic Region: N   Region:    Deadline: 01:12am EASTERN - 15 December  Query:

I am the author of "From Movie City to Music City USA" I am   seeking stories from people who have been ripped off in any type of entertainment   related
scams, acting, modeling, songwriting, screenwriting, bogus   competitions, film funding, etc for my next book project.

All whose stories that I use will recieve a free copy of the book as soon as it is published, as   well as be able to purchase copies wholesale for resale
if they like.

I will stop accepting submissions December 15th, 2009 so I can commence writing the book, I am hoping   to have the book published and printed by March
15th, 2010.

My   current  book "From Movie City to Music City USA" is currently available from   the following websites: www.randallrutledge.com

www.amazon.com
  www.bn.com
www.tower.com
www.booksamillion.com

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.13840