[Perform-talk] Corrected link: Free MP3 for blind entertainers who take survey before Jan 1st

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Dec 5 18:47:47 UTC 2009

*Free MP3 to Blind Entertainers who complete Survey*

Pros & Amateurs Needed before Jan. 1st

Time is running out to stand up and be counted. The Performing Arts
Survey, sponsored by the Performing Arts Division of the National
Federation of the Blind, will end when the ball drops on New Year's Eve.
Anyone who fills out the survey before that time and includes their
e-mail will receive an MP3 of Donna Hill's "Love of My Life" from her
album "The Last Straw" as a thank you gift.

Who is eligible to participate? blind & visually impaired musicians,
actors, comedians, dancers, broadcasters, sound engineers, poets, etc
... amateur or professional, successful or not, whether or not you are
still pursuing your art, we want to hear your experiences.

Take the survey at:

http://www.padnfb.org/perform.html <http://www.padnfb.org/perform..html>

Or, request a .doc via e-mail from:

penatwork at epix.net

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.13850