[Perform-talk] Let Jon Matte Put A Little Holiday In Your Heart With The Anything Goes Christmas Special

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:17:22 UTC 2009

Hello All!
As part of our weekly Sunday holiday programming, we at Radio360 decided to put the film projector away for today, and bring back a voice from the Radio360 deep dark past. This is a guy that had to be dug up from the ground, checked for viruses and other such oddities to ensure he'd be fit to broadcast on your radio today..And I'm happy to report he is alive, and ready to go!
Join Jon Matte starting at 12 noon eastern time today on Radio360 as he makes a special one-week appearance with The Anything Goes Holiday Special.
Today, Jon Matte will take you on a nice holiday journey with some jazzy and relaxing holiday tunes, with perhaps some of the tradditional songs thrown in for good measure. To be honest, I'm just not sure what he's going to put out there, for in his world, Anything Goes!
I can tell you though that he'll be taking your requests by email at the address
jmatte28 at comcast.net
or by aol instant messenger at the address
tvvault82
So, if you need some holiday music to help you relax and smile on this Sunday afternoon, then save this email, and starting at 12 noon eastern time, lock your computers in to the address
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
and join Jon Matte for an unpredictable adventure into the sounds of the season. He hopes to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4683 (20091213) __________