[Perform-talk] please give text of article Donna.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 19:35:06 UTC 2009

Hi Donna, ken here saw your item about meeting a member of congress, but as
far as I know, the article read, An HTML attachment was scrubbed.  could  you
please send a new copy of that message so that subscribers in Digest mode  can
read it?  I don't know how many of the list get Digest or how many get  them
one at a time, but it's a little kooky to see a subject line you may want  to
read and all you get is that message.  I hope it's not to  inconvenient.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.