[Perform-talk] girls on film needs a keyboard player.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 01:12:02 UTC 2009

Due to imminent and amicable circumstances, Girls on Film is seeking a new
keyboardist. We need your help to get the word out.  If you know of anyone  in
the Tallahassee area that you think would be a good fit, please forward  the
following information:

Male/female welcome to apply. Ability to travel/write/perform on a regular
basis. Band is based in Tallahassee, Florida. Guitar ability a plus. Stage
experience
preferred. Contact us at
_gof at popstar.com_ (mailto:gof at popstar.com)
or (850) 524-3335 for more  details.

xoxo,

GIRLS ON FILM

Click here
to put our songs on your Facebook profile.

MUSIC

_http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewA
lbum?playListId=81971367_
(http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=81971367)
_http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_dmusic/102-5005282-0555352?url=search-alias
=digital-music&field-keywords=Girls+on+Film_
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_dmusic/102-5005282-0555352?url=search-alias=digital-music&field-keywords=Gir
ls+on+Film)
_http://void.snocap.com/s/genswf.php?id=T3-31324-XRQFP32HWS-W&r_
(http://void.snocap.com/s/genswf.php?id=T3-31324-XRQFP32HWS-W&r) =
_http://cdbaby.com/cd/girlsonfilm2_ (http://cdbaby.com/cd/girlsonfilm2)

Table with 4 columns and 6 rows
Upcoming Shows for Girls on Film
Feb  27 2009 8:00 PM
West Palm Beach, FL
Respectable Street

Mar 27  2009 8:00 PM
Tampa, FL
The Orpheum

Mar 28 2009 8:00  PM
Orlando, FL
TBD

Apr 17 2009 8:00 PM
Tallahassee,  FL
Divine Sisterhood Event (Fundraiser)

Jul 18 2009 6:00  PM
Tallahassee, FL
North Florida Fairgrounds

table end

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.