[Perform-talk] FW: [nabs-l] blind artists

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 02:50:51 UTC 2009

hello all,

here is something that was sent to the nabs list serv involving performing arts. please read on if you are interested in this.

hugs,
from amy

From: Cindy Bennett <passionflower505 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] blind artists
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:09:35 +0000

As a part of the student spring seminar that I and the rest of the NC student
division is in the process of planning, we are interested in bringing in a blind
artist or two. I was curious if any of you knew any from NC or a surrounding
state.

Also, if any of you are students in NC, or if any of you work in NC with
students on a regular basis, and you are interested in getting involved, please
contact me.
Thanks

Cindy Bennett
President: NC Association of Blind Students