[Perform-talk] Writer looking for working New Englanders with disabilities

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jan 27 18:35:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Just found the following query on the HARO list  and thought that either
someone might be interested or know someone who would be.  The deadline
for contacting the writer is Jan 30.
Donna
12) Summary: Persons with Disabilities

Category: General

Name: Terah Shelton

Email:
travelerspen at yahoo.com

Title: Freelance Writer

Media Outlet/Publication: Trade Publication

Anonymous? No

Specific Geographic Region? Yes (See below)

Region: New England

Deadline: 5:00 PM CENTRAL - January 30

Query:

"I'm looking to interview persons with disabilities working in New
England for an article I'm working on."

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.11630