[Perform-talk] Performing Arts Meeting Recording

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 21:22:52 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    My wife Mary really wanted to attend the NFB Performing Arts Division
Meeting at this year's convention but had one of those conflicts, a
situation I'm afraid will only get worse if further attempts are made to
shorten the national convention. We're wondering if anyone recorded the
division meeting and if it will be available via the Performing Arts
Division Web site, or will be the subject of an up-coming DJD Invasion
Broadcast? Here's hoping we can hear the recording of this meeting.

Peter and Mary Donahue