[Perform-talk] End Your Weekend With Upbeat Music And Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:52:11 UTC 2009

Hello All!
Well, I believe we have fixed the problems that caused The Djd Invasion show to go down faster than Bill Clinton's pants at an intern's meeting, so with that in mind....
Join me and Crazy Chris, who returns after the disaster of last week, tonight starting at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain, 4 PM pacific) for tonight's Djd Invasion.
We'll be playing some really upbeat and fun tunes, throwing out there a cash it or trash it, and some other surprises might be under way, including a possible interview with one of our own very talented broadcasters, you'll have to tune in to find out more about that!!!
In addition, you can email us, msn us, or aol instant message us at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic, hop on board and join the fun and connect with us live by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or if you're using skype, add
radio360usa
to your skype, and give us a call!
So to listen, save this email, turn up your speakers, and at 7 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to join the fun! We hopte to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4279 (20090726) __________