[Perform-talk] Request for tips, Jaws w Laptops

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jun 26 16:35:54 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,
I use Jaws 9 and I'm on the verge of buying a laptop. I have two
questions -- well, three if you count the one that goes, "What else am I
supposed to ask that I am not aware of?"
First, if I get one with a calculator, do I still set Jaws up using the
Laptop configuration?
Second, The mouse pads are in the front where I could easily touch them
accidentally. Is there a way around this?
Thanks
Donna

Database version: 6.12700