[Perform-talk] Prepare For Convention With Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:53:39 UTC 2009

Hi!
Are you doing your last minute prep for convention? Maybe you're just trying to relax in preparation for the little sleep you'll get? What ever it is you're doing, get yourself psyched up with an upbeat and energetic show from The Djd Invasion!!!
Join me and my co host for tonight, Performing Arts Division President and long time friend Dennis, host of Pop Tops and Super Star Groan Folk Radio, as we bring you what will I have no doubt be one of the most unique and interesting Djd Invasions ever!
This evening's show will be dominated by upbeat pop, rock, and country, plus my back and forth banter with Dennis.
Your phone calls and requests will be welcome
By email, aol instant messenger, or msn at
live at radio360.us
by skype at
radio360usa
when we're both on the mic, or when we're on the mic, you can call us up by phone at
516-717-4425
if you don't wish to use skype to chat with us.
This will be a great to welcome in the summer, and close out the month of June, and make the beginning of the week a little easier to deal with, so if you want to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern tonight, which is 6 PM central, 5 PM mountain, and 4 PM pacific, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to join the fun! I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us