[Perform-talk] The Djd Invasion Does Its First Interview of 2009

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 20:55:43 UTC 2009

hello david,

thanks for posting this to the list. this sounds like a awesome show indeed and i can't wait to listen in and also find out more information about lochi. i did find her web site and all before hand but, this will be even more fun! of course i will be there with bells on to also give my 2 cents worth! well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy