[Perform-talk] Vote vote for Scott!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 09:01:37 UTC 2009

hello amanada,

yes, it is cool that i had the opporunity to meet scott when he was 14 years old. as for communicating with him well, due to his crazy schedule with idol and all with that it might take a while or so! but, i'm glad that you will continue to vote for him! he needs all the support from all of us in the blind community and outside of it too!

thanks again for your lovely email and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy