[Perform-talk] message to CDbaby.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 14:40:50 UTC 2009

Hello friends I've com up with a pretty kooky solution to the CD baby
Issue.  I've dicided that since they're going to make even there blind  clients
wait two or three months for accessing the page again I thought it would  be
a good idea to send the performing arts digests to them each day unless
it's  not related to there site.  I sent this same message to several artists
with site to bring this to their attention to.  In addition to the artists
mentioned in this message here are a few of the ones I can't reach.  I
can't get direct contact to Laura Veirs, Suzanne Samford, or country singer Kim
Redmond.  I could only email them through CD baby.  I basicly sent the
message that all performing arts digests will be sent to CD baby till they are
accesssible.  I sent that same message to Country singers Mare Wakefield,
Rebecca Jedd, Jennifer Brantley, country pop singer Lisa dotolo, Pop singer
Jenifer Jackson, Amy allison, Amy Rigby, Cindy Bullens, rocker Susan Said,
The  Catholic girls, Northern Va group the Sirens, former L7 member Jennifer
Finch  now with a group called the Shocker, and country/jazz/blues singer
Laura  love,  and a few other independent singers I've discovered and
reviewed on  CD baby over the last three years or so.  I hope we the voice of the
nations blind can give them our support when CD baby has taken them away
from  us.  let see if that ruffles some feathers and makes it possible for them
 to work faster on this issue.  We do have several of our own that are
impacted by this as well as the performing arts division.  We're not going  to
sell our CDs that help the blindness movement on a site we can't even use
are  we.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.